Welcome to Grogzilla, a zine to celebrate Grogmeet 2019, a convention held annually in Manchester, organised by the staff of the Grognard Files Podcast
Within these pages, you will find a little bit of what D101 Games does.
- The Weird and Warped part 2 Monsterous and Weird Demons for Crypts and Things.
- A Question of Duck. Everything you wanted to know about this water-based non-human race but were too scared to ask. The grogs of Twitter have your answer.
- Four Faces of Grogzilla. Grogzilla in all his glory for River of Heaven, Monkey,OpenQuest and Crypts and Things.
- Wigan Pigs. A sequel to The Road to Hell, a Jacobean Halloween Horror using the Swords & Wizardry ruleset.
- Outsiders. If I was to do a Cthulhu game, this is how I would do it, test notes from the Blue-Sky Horizon.
- The Six Travellers. A band of gypsies for Mythras.
- Yulpa the Sunchaster. The Six Traveller Horse Rider religon for Mythras.
- I Don’t Think We Are In Atlantis Any More. A bit of gaming fiction from the introduction of our conspiracy game Lost Fools of Atlantis.
- REBOOT: PItbull. An example character from this upcoming Cyberpunk game.
- The Barbarian at the Gate. An example class from The Black Hack based Swords Against the Shroud.
- The Imperial Ysian Tourist Boards Top Ten Sights of the Empire. A quick overview of the setting for Beyond Dread Portals.
- Aftermath. When Grogzilla has rampaged through these pages what is left?
- About D101 Games. Still in the dark about what we do, let me enlighten you.
Please note: I have a limited number of print copies left over from the Kickstarter, when they are gone they are gone!