Welcome to Grogzilla, a zine to celebrate Grogmeet 2019, a convention held annually in Manchester, organised by the staff of the Grognard Files Podcast
Within these pages, you will find a little bit of what D101 Games does.
- A Question of Duck. Everything you wanted to know about this water-based non-human race but were too scared to ask. The grogs of Twitter have your
- Four Faces of Grogzilla. Grogzilla in all his glory for River of Heaven, Monkey, OpenQuest and Crypts and Things.
- Wigan Pigs. A sequel to The Road to Hell, a Jacobean Halloween Horror using the Swords & Wizardry ruleset.
- Outsiders. If I was to do a Cthulhu game, this is how I would do it, test notes from the Blue-Sky Horizon
- The Six Travellers. A band of gypsies for Mythras
- I Don’t Think We Are In Atlantis Any More. A bit of gaming fiction from the introduction of our conspiracy game Lost Fools of Atlantis.
- REBOOT: PItbull. An example character from this upcoming Cyberpunk game.
- This book is on pre-order and I’ll ship copies when they arrive from the printers in 1-2 weeks.
- This is a limited print run of 25 print copies + free pdf (which you get immeadiatly upon purchase), when they are gone that’s it!