Grab it from DriveThruRpg.com.
Welcome to the world of Old School done New School! This ‘Genre Pak’ aims to emulate the feel and excitement of those early dungeon based adventures of the 70s/80s. It is designed so you can quickly and easily generate heroes, pick up the small amount of genre specific rules, and then head down the example dungeon. If you are looking to introduce your players to HeroQuest, in a setting that should be familiar and comfortable to all of them, this is the book to do it with.
Ye Little Book of HeroQuest Dungeoneering is split into five sections.
1. Hero generation. Four class keywords and four racial keywords, with guidance on how to create old school heroes of Sword and Sorcery.
2. Magic. Gives Vancian Magic as a magic framework, with example spells and magic items.
3. Monsters. Guidance on how to convert your favourite old school monster to HeroQuest.
4. Dungeon Design. A frame work for quickly creating dungeon based adventures.
5. The Catacombs of Zaz. An example medium level dungeon.